Delhi is the capital city of India. The city is filled with ancient, monuments and many other knowledgeable places. There are a number of many good engineering colleges in Delhi. It is quite common for students to apply for engineering colleges in this city. There are new colleges that come up established almost every year.
Top Engineering Colleges
1. Indian Institute of Technology
• The IITs are the colleges that every student would want to get into. This institute provides quality education and wonderful placement opportunities.
2. Delhi Technological University
• DTU is a government based university and known as Delhi College of Engineering formerly. This college has Wi-Fi connectivity, labs, library and many more.
3. National Institute of Technology
• This college is famous for providing quality education, through their excellent team of faculty. They also encourage students to participate in many extra and co-curricular activities.
4. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
• The institute is an autonomous Institute fully funded by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi and is affiliated to the University of Delhi.
5. University School of Information Technology
• This college was established in the year 2001 and has quickly become one of the favorite colleges in Delhi. They provide all the necessary facilities to the students like library, canteen, and many more.
6. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
• The notable facilities at the campus are separate hostel facility for boys and girls with Wi-Fi, Seminar hall and classrooms with A/c, an information center providing an extensive collection of study materials and many more.
7. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
• This institute provides quality education. The faculties of this college are experts in their subject and they encourage the students to get to know their subjects in detail to get good placement at the end of their studies.
8. Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research –
• Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research (AIACTR) was started in 2001 by the Government. The college has all the facilities that a student will need to have a bright career.
9. Indira Gandhi Delhi technical University for Women –
• This Institute was first started up by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi, in the year 1998. This is the Engineering College that was first ever to establish a college for women, in India.
10. Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering –
• This institute was established in 1999 under Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and is also approved by the AICTE, New Delhi.
Selecting a good college is extremely important for any student’s future. All the colleges mentioned above provide very good facilities for studying, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. All you have to do is to make sure you understand what kind of college you are looking for and then pick the right one.