Does the task of choosing a university in UK depends entirely upon academic aspect? Can someone be intrigued by the beauty of a campus so much that he or she takes an instant decision to enroll there? But how to find out about the locality of your prospective UK university without visiting it? A thorough research will come quite handy in here. Meanwhile you can have a look at the top four beautiful universities in UK over which majority of student body agreements.
• The university campus is famous for its lavish greenery
• University attractions- picturesque woodland, gardens, downs, beautiful streams along the woods and historical caves
• Awards- winner of civic trust award and similar awards for appealing landscape, winner of the Energy Globe Award in 2005.
• Boasts of one of the most beautiful settings in UK.
• The university campus location right next to Govwer peninsula which is known for its dazzling natural beauty.
• University attractions- Govwer Peninsula
• One of the largest integrated campuses in UK comes under Keele University.
• University attractions- luscious woods, lake and parkland.
• urban setting in the form of campus based array of shops, cafes, Student Union, restaurants and other recreational centers.
• Custom built campus located at University Hospital of North Staffordshire for research facilities
University of Birmingham
• Known worldwide for being one of the most beautiful campuses of UK.
• Main university campus in Edgbaston, a relatively sparsely populated part in Birmingham. Accessible through bus, train, canoe and even foot to the main city!
• University attractions-internationally recognized Barbar Institute of Fine Arts, Winterbourne Botanic Garden, and Lapworth Museum of geology
Other famous beautiful campuses in UK- Cambridge University, Oxford University Durham, St.Andrews, Yorkshire and Exeter University.
Choose your beautiful university in UK after a thorough research!